From the standard tuna and avocado salad, we've added curry, an antioxidant-rich powder! This recipe has a ton of protein, healthy fat, and it's low in carbohydrates, perfect for the keto diet. There is no cooking or baking involved. It only takes about 5 minutes, very easy to make!
- 6oz Albacore Tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup Avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoon Celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Curry powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste, just a pinch will do
- Mix mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Stir in tuna, avocado, and celery.
- Serve rolled in fresh lettuce or with keto toast.
- Energy - 357 calories
- Protein - 44g (53%)
- Fat - 17g (40%)
- Carbs - 6g (7%) ⠀